Sunday 15 November 2015

[My Little Box] September Box - My Little Fashion Box


At the same time, I had subscribed to Birchbox, my subscription virginity was actually lost to My Little Box. To be honest, it was the cute drawings on the boxes that drew me in. It was an additional birthday gift to myself and if you use the code FIRSTBOX, the price is £10 including shipping (usual price is £13.95 including shipping).

My Little Box is originates from Paris and now ships all over the world, delivering fashion, beauty and lifestyle items to your door.



Let’s take a look inside this month’s items! (Apologies as my photos are nowhere near as good as the ones on the website – one, I probably need to invest in a better camera and two, my house is nowhere near as pretty as the settings used in the photos on the website)



One really good thing about receiving this box monthly is its like receiving a present monthly because of the way its packaged – with a bow and a gift layer by layer




“The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off,” – you will usually receive one illustration by Kanako in each box. I love the dress in this drawing however I don’t really get the quote.
My Little Box’s very own magazine – My Little World
Alfa.k griffe Paris Nail Art



 Scarf by American Vintage – very nice quality scarf which I wear to add something extra to my boring black work clothes.



Kerastase Paris Anti-humidity super shield fixing hairspray


La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB cream – “Skin perfecting effect” “Anti-dull complexion”

I was excited to try this product out because its supposedly really good for sensitive skin. Its enriched with luxurious Shea butter and Glycerin to hydrate, even out and protect your skin. It has subtle mineral pigments that melt into your skin to illuminate your complexion without being too obvious.

So I agree that this product works well with sensitive skin however, it terms of coverage its so not great, I would say it works better as a make-up base.

My Little Beauty Red Dingue Lip Colour  - I’ve never seen such a strong prominent shade of red on lips so far – love it because it gives you the reddest red of lips however be warn that it will take some scrubbing to remove this at night

Overall, I like that this box provides more than just beauty products and there’s always at least one practical item in the box. Plus, I loveeeee the illustrations!



Love, Linh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment