Wednesday 4 November 2015

Instagram Round Up! #1

We hit a momentous milestone today with 100 Instagram followers! Thank you all for your support. J
To celebrate I’ve round up the top 15 Instagram posts which you’ve liked!




No.15
At no. 15 it’s a pic of my empties from July! You can find the full review of it here: 



No. 14
14 is a pic of my July Glossybox. This one came with my favourite packaging yet, and I still use it for my samples!

No. 13
At 13 is a mini review of the Innisfree green tea it’s a real squeeze mask!
The Innisfree masks are a staple of my mask drawer, cheap and effective. This one had a slight soapy scent but that soon dissipated. It was juicy full of essence too, enough for a 40 minute wear.


No. 12
The Beauteque August bag came in at no. 12. Full review here:

No. 11
Linh’s first ever Birchbox just misses the top 10. She loved the box and you can read her impressions here:
No. 10
Number 10 is Chiwei’s first blog! Get her fashion tips from her shopping spree at Forever 21:

No. 9
At number 9 is a reminder for me to finish writing up my spot saviours blog :P
These are my key products for minimising blackheads:

No. 8
At 8 is my Matcha with Strawberries and Cream swiss roll. Recipe here:

No. 7
Lucky number 7 is a pic of the masks from my mega Rose Rose haul! Read all about what I bought and why here:

No. 6
Wah, it’s my scary recovery face from Halloween >.< . I used the Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask from Elizavecca. I love this mask for its entertainment factor as well as the clean feeling it gives me.


No. 5
Beauty Travel Tips is in at no. 5! These are the products I took with me on my trip to Edinburgh, read all my 8 beauty travel tips here:

No. 4
My InnisFree mask haul is in at 4! If you look closely you can see the Green Tea mask from Insta post no. 13.

No. 3
Chiwei’s Autumn fashion round up post on cosy knits is no. 3. Find all her top knit finds here:

No. 2
Seeing double it’s my Matcha with Strawberries and Cream Swiss Roll! I was so proud of it I posted it on Insta twice.

No. 1
And finally drum roll please for no. 1
You all love a good sample haul as much as I do! It’s the EOpen Market Sample Mountain!
Read a full review of the sample box here:


And that’s it for the Top 15 posts so far. Hopefully there will be many more followers and there will be many more posts in the days to come.
Thank you for all the support so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment