Sunday 26 July 2015

[Soap & Glory] Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 Cleansing Milk



Price £8
350ml
"Wash and glow", "Melts away make-up"

I recently ran out of make-up remover so this presented me with the perfect opportunity to try out something new. I opted for this daily face cleanser and make-up remover all in one by Soap & Glory which I think is a fantastic idea for lazy people like me. The product is supposed to 'melt away' make-up at the same time as purifying the skin.

The cleanser has Oxyginseng technology which is supposed to fight aging and re-energise skin and the peach and goji berry extracts deliver antioxidants and vitamins A & C.

I applied a few pumps to a cotton pad and swept this across my face. For the eye area, I would recommend holding it down for a few extra seconds. Rinse off afterwards with warm water and apply your usual moisturiser.

The verdict:

Excellent! 

Cleanser: The creamy lotion feels silky on the skin, absorbs well and is both soothing and gentle. My skin doesn't normally take well to new products as my skin is super sensitive and prone to being dry. However, I didn't experience any redness or itchiness after using this, rather my skin felt hydrated, fresh and super moist. 
Other added bonuses include the fact that it smells delicious and is really easy to wash off despite its creaminess. 

The only criticism I would give is that you do need quite a few pumps per use as it absorbs so quickly. But since the bottle is pretty big, it's still great value for money and should last you some time.

Make-up remover: The fact that it is also a cleanser does not detract from its make-up removing function. I found that it removes eye make-up a lot better than many other products that I've tried. I use both gel liner and eyeliner and I often find that the lower lash area still looks dark after removing my eyeliner. But this product seems to have worked its magic and my lower lash area looks much brighter and younger.

Try not to get it in your eyes though otherwise it will sting!

Other recommended uses:
You can also use this product as a face mask by leaving it on your face for about 10 minutes. This is great at unclogging pores and drawing out impurities to reveal a more revitalised face.

So overall:
I'm really excited by my new find and would highly recommend this. I now look forward to removing my make-up every night and that healthy, clean feeling it leaves you with afterwards.

Love Chiwei




No comments:

Post a Comment